Monday, October 22, 2012

Our Friendship

U find this shit here n dere
dere're frnds n dere're frnds who r dear
u betray me coz u like ma gal
I give u ma life bt u dont care

we were homies back'em comin
I never hoped we end dis way hatin
wen U laughd I laughd u cried I cried
everythin except ma mom we relatin

u thought me how to survive dese streets
we fought together till our enemy retreats
we drink till we gone down act low
ma money yo money dere were no discreets

togeder went to the strip club n u shouted fuck
saw batman's last movie I cried u said suck
it was like yestaday we flirted a bar gal
her despo man juz wanna ram us wid truck

I told ya dat gal was mine u neva complaind
y neva told me u watchin her juz unashamd
u told I was ruinin ma life wid her tearin us apart
now I know da truth our friendship lie shatterd

tell me now u hate me bt I hate ya
I neva wanted dis way niether do ya
ma life restless ma heart a volcano
filld wid anger Its da same story wid ya

U find dis shit here n dere
dere're frnds n dere're frnds who r dear
u betray me coz u like ma gal
I give u ma life bt u dont care

 

No comments:

Post a Comment